- Mar 08, 2018
- Drivers : General Drivers
Operational Leadership associates oversee the management of our service center operations by utilizing the strengths of our dock associates and local drivers to meet the needs of our customers.
This position will help manage the inbound/outbound dock operation
-Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription card, and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as $75.70 per week for family or $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals. With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit Sharing and 401k plans
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs available
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Paid vacation
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid Orientation in Cookeville, TN. with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral Rewards Program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree preferred but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the past 5 years
- No serious violations within the past 12 months for associates who will be operating company car or tractor trailer (following too close, improper passing, traffic offenses committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years