- May 23, 2018
- Airline/Airport : Cargo Agents/Ramp Agents
G2 Secure Staff is hiring for a BAGGAGE RUNNER job in Irving,TX
- A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous airport and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous baggage handling experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work inside and/or outside in all weather conditions if requested. (Mostly indoor work)
- Treat all information as confidential.
- Poses the tact to deal effectively with Clients, Passengers, Employees and the Public.
- Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, and/or hold at least 70 lbs.
- Physical exam may be required to confirm above.
- Must be able to perceive colors to match tags.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
- Must complete a criminal background check.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English both verbal and written.
- Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
- Must be able to verbally direct in English.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
- Assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as directed.
- Transport checked baggage from one location to the appropriate location.
- Attend and pass re-current training as required.
- Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company regulations.
- Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
- Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Attend meetings and inservices as required.
- Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
- Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requested.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE LISTING OF ASSIGNMENTS THAT MAY BE GIVEN TO ANY EMPLOYEE. OTHER APPROPRIATE DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED THAT ARE NOT LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
NO JOB/POSITION FUNCTIONS WILL BE PERFORMED UNTIL JOB/POSITION SPECIFIC TRAINING HAS BEEN COMPLETED FOR THE JOB/POSITION.
G2 – DFW Employment Office: 4425 W. Airport Freeway, Suite 250 Irving, TX 75062 / 214-888-2946
Careers.g2securestaff.com (Filter by DFW)