- Fort Worth,TX
- Oct 10, 2018
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a Grinder job in Fort Worth,TX
At Sabre we understand that our employees are an integral part of our success, and we value their skills and creativity.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
- Prepare seams for welding process by grinding and Bug-O (plasma) operations.
- Assigns proper Work Order Number according to Job Report.
- Maintain written production record using Prepper Count Sheet.
- Log out correct time spent for seams prepped on the computer.
- Maintain housekeeping throughout the day.
- Other duties as assigned, directed, requested, or needed.
- Must be able to stand and bend for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must follow safe working procedures and wear proper PPE at all times
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
- All Shifts