- Fort Worth,TX
- Oct 10, 2018
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a Fitter job in Fort Worth,TX
At Sabre we understand that our employees are an integral part of our success, and we value their skills and creativity.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
- Layout & Tack parts per blueprints, using gas tungsten, arc-welding equipment.
- Inspect welds to tack sizes and other specifications.
- Keep work area, machinery, equipment, and control panels clean and organized.
- Actively look for methods to improve production.
- Use all personal protective equipment required, follows all safety/environmental procedures, and do not by-pass any safety devices.
- Train new employees on job functions and work stations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of pre-employment welding evaluation.
- Must pass AWS and CWB test.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Good hand/eye coordination. Must pass pre-employment eye exam.
- Must be able to understand basic work, safety and quality requirements.
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to stand at least 2 hours at a time without a break (some specific positions may be performed while sitting).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Prefer 2 - 5 years fit up experience - minimum 1 year.
- High School or equivalent preferred
- Second Shift
Sabre is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.