Tire and Mounting Associate
- Oct 15, 2018
- Retail : General Retail
Sam’s Club in Chesterfield, MO is HIRING!
Join A Winning Team TODAY!
Tire and Mounting Associates Needed
$11-15/hour starting wage
We Are Hiring Immediately!
Sam’s Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. Sam’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
TIRE SALES & INSTALLATION TEAM MEMBER
Tire Sales & Installation Team Members are responsible for installing tires properly, efficiently and safely; mounting, dismounting, rotating and balancing tires. Team Members are also responsible for assisting members in the selection and purchase of tires with courteous and friendly customer service. This includes verifying tire size for the member's vehicle and completing the appropriate paperwork for the purchase of tires and for installation service. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complying with safety and cleanliness standards and utilizing tire bay equipment properly
- Repairing tires
- Assisting members in the selection and purchase of tires
- Filling propane tanks, if certified and as needed
- Maintaining a clean and professional tire bay and waiting area
- Ensuring that knowledgeable service is provided to members at the tire desk
- Utilizing special order tire programs where appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is completed for each completed service and order
- Merchandising tire displays and automotive products
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Prior tire installation experience helpful
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a vehicle with both an automatic and manual transmission
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to pass Michelin training levels one through four within three months of hire
Minimum Age Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
WE ARE ALSO HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Produce Associate
- Frozen Cooler Stockers
- Day Stockers
- Tire Technicians
Apply In Person TODAY:
Sam’s Club - Chesterfield
196 THF Blvd. - Chesterfield, MO 63005
OR APPLY ONLINE TODAY
www.samsclub.com (click ‘Careers’)
Sam’s Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.