- Mar 07, 2019
- Airline/Airport : General Airline/Airport
We are currently hiring a Meat Slicer at Raleigh–Durham International Airport for the 6:30am – 2:00pm shift.
A Meat slicer is responsible for helping the lead set up the bins and the machines then slice all meats for the production of the day. Bins are filled up to 20 lbs. and placed on rack. Employees must also maintain production area in compliance with sanitation standards set by LSG Sky Chefs, FDA, USDA, and BRC regulations. Other duties assigned by management.
- Freshly Prepared Lunch or Dinner Every Work Day
- Free uniforms and parking
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits Package After 90 Days
Don't Miss Our On-Site Job Fair!
Wednesday, December 12th and December 19th 2018
10:15am - 2:30pm
2700 John Brantley Blvd. Morrisville, NC 27560