Tree Work in Utility Construction
- Jan 11, 2019
- Construction : General Construction
ElectriCom Inc. is hiring for a Tree Work in Utility Construction job in Corydon,IN
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company established in 1960, has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, protected veteran status or disability status. ElectriCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.
- Full-time positions available for Foremen/Tree Trimmers/Groundmen in our Right-Of-Way Division. The current projects are in Harrison County, Indiana.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiar with all types of trimming/rigging operations.
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools and chainsaws.
- Flexible hours including overtime. Out of own travel may be required.
- Ability to perform physical labor in an outdoor environment, including inclement weather.
- Responsible for working around hazardous equipment.
COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBILITIES/ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Safety first!
- Eligible candidate must interact with and communicate well with Foreman, co-workers and customers.
- Must pass a drug screening, I-9 verification and background check.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Foremen and climbers must be experienced working around utilities.
- Would prefer experienced groundmen but would be willing to train.
- Class A CDL a plus!
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Personal Days
- Paid holidays