IT Helpdesk Support
- Jan 11, 2019
- Construction : General Construction
ElectriCom Inc. is hiring for a IT Helpdesk Support job in Paoli,IN
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company founded in 1960, has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, protected veteran status or disability status. ElectriCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.
Help desk Support provides technical support for end-users in our corporate office, remote offices, and mobile users. Support duties include installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software, printers, and peripherals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and configure desktop computers, laptops, mobile and cellular devices.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, and implement corrective action or escalation.
- Exhibit quick-response customer support and work with clients over the phone to troubleshoot, analyse, diagnose and engage appropriate technical resources to resolve client issues.
- Experience with technical solutions such as Office 365, TCP/IP, VPN, AD, Printers, Avaya Phones, cell phones such as iPhone, iPad, Surface Pro, Outlook/Exchange is necessary.
- Hands on working knowledge of Office 365.
COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBILITIES/ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Communication to end users via email and telephone.
- Capable of creating documentation using Word and Excel.
- Directly reports to Help Desk Manager and IT Director
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Working towards a degree in technology related degree is preferred
- Experience with IT hardware, software applications, systems and network connectivity in a large multi-site environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of AD, TCPIP, VPN, Firewalls.
- Hands on Windows 7 and Windows 10 experience, Office 365.
- Hands on iPhone, iPad and Surface knowledge
- No less than 3 years Helpdesk experience.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs