NDT QC Inspector
- Fort Worth,TX
- Jan 23, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a NDT QC Inspector job in Fort Worth,TX
At Sabre we understand that our employees are an integral part of our success, and we value their skills and creativity.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
- Perform all inspection functions to the requirements of ASNT SNT TC-1A for a UT Level I AWS Weld Inspector.
- Perform Visual and Ultrasonic Weld Inspections to the requirements of AWS D1.1
- Cross train in other areas of Quality Control Department and fill in when need arises.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurately and neatly completed.
- Keep pass down log accurate.
- Comply with Sabre Tubular Structures safety standards at all times.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times with personnel of Quality Department and all departments at Sabre.
- Perform other duties as required
- One year in Quality Control or related field. Welding background a plus.
- o Have the ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
- o Have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- o Have the ability to climb and bend over in order to inspect.
- o Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to all climates.
- o Be able to read and interpret blueprints
- o Be able to accurately verify all parts to print using a tape measure.
- o Possess effective communication skills.
- o Must be able to read and write in English.
- o Certifiable to the requirements of ASNT SNT TC-1A for a UT Level I AWS Weld Inspector.
- o Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector.
- o Perform Visual and Ultrasonic Weld Inspections to the requirements of AWS D1.1
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- All Shifts
Sabre is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.