CLASS A CDL DRIVER
- Drivers : General Drivers
CLASS A CDL DRIVER
Texas Based oil and gas industry employer is HIRING Class A CDL Drivers to haul frac sand!
Business is increasing again and we are looking for Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team immediately.
Drivers will haul dry bulk frac sand for the oil and gas industry, apply various products using provided truck, maintain daily electronic vehicle mileage logs, perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections, referring servicing and maintenance of equipment to the Shop Coordinator. Drivers must keep truck in a clean and orderly condition and be willing to work where our customers need us to be.
Tutle and Tutle currently operates over 350 units with a mix of company and owner operator units, along with pneumatic sand, lime and cement trailers (dry bulk enclosed).
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
- Must have 2 years of Class A CDL verified experience with a manual transmission
- Pneumatic experience is a plus, but not required
MEDICAL BENEFITS & SIGN-ON BONUSES OFFERED
NO HAZMAT OR TANKER ENDORSEMENT REQUIRED – WE TRAIN!!
Company drivers are offered the following benefits from Tutle and Tutle Trucking:
- Sign on bonus -- after 30 days of employment, driver will receive $300.00 bonus provided the driver is available for dispatch at least 5 days a week (70 hours of FMCSA); followed up with $300.00 after 60 days of employment, and a final payment of $400.00 after 90 days of employment – that will give you a total of a $1000.00 Sign-on Bonus. ( R e-hires are eligible after being gone for 12 months )
- Paid weekly through direct deposit
- Health Insurance Benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Flexible Spending Account (Cafeteria Plan) for non-reimbursed medical expenses for each calendar year after 60 days of employment
- 401K plan after 1 year of employment
- Vacation – 1 week earned after 1 year of employment; 2 weeks earned after 2 years of employment
- Available dispatch 24 hours a day
- Paid on a % basis of each load
Please Note: The probationary period for all drivers or owner operators is 90 days from date of hire. During this introductory period, both the driver/owner operator and the Company have the right to terminate employment without advance notice. However, if the driver/owner operator is terminated or resigns before the 90 days is up, they are back-charged for all pre-employment tests, criminal background checks, and MVR searches.
There is no probationary period for lease owners.
APPLY ONLINE NOW OR CALL 817-999-5315
WE’RE ALSO HIRING OWNER OPERATORS – Sign-on Bonuses offered!
For prompt consideration, click the APPLY tab to APPLY TODAY!
Tutle & Tutle is a leading transport and logistics provider serving the oil and gas production sector. Tutle & Tutle is one of the largest frac sand haulers in Texas. We have the capacity to haul throughout the continental United States. We are headquartered in Cleburne, Texas with 10 locations in six states and growing.
Paul and Gary Tutle formally began operations as Tutle & Tutle Trucking, Inc. during November 2002. They had been leased to Beall in Ft. Worth for several years prior to obtaining their own authority. They had been operating around 40 units prior to going on their own. Both Gary and Paul grew up in the bulk trucking business. Their father owned JBL Trucking Company in Cleburne, Texas, which operated around 45 units prior to selling out to Chemical Express in 1989.
In mid 2001, Beall sold out and the Tutles stayed for about a year before deciding to go on their own. Within the first 12 months they had grown to around 90 units. They currently operate over 500 units with a mix of company and owner operator units, along with pneumatic sand, lime and cement trailers (dry bulk enclosed), water tanker trailers, flat-bed trailers, and belly dump sand and gravel trailers.