AAA Service Truck Operator
- Mar 01, 2019
- Automotive : General Automotive
AAA Missouri is hiring for a AAA Service Truck Operator job in Florissant,MO
AAA Service Truck Operator
Job Code: 20925
NEED DRIVERS IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Who is AAA
As North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 markets, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
What you’ll do
You’ll be part of a customer service driven organization that is passionate about delivering legendary service to our members. As a representative of the AAA Fleet Services Department , you will:
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Become a Highway Hero during a stressful time.
- Provide security and peace of mind to our loyal members.
- Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations.
What you’ll bring
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations. Strong ethics, courtesy and professionalism. Provide excellent member service.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with basic automotive diagnosis or repair and customer service in the automotive industry preferred.
- Commitment to completing the entire training schedule without interruption.
- Ability to understand, read, and write in English. Good street mapping and geography knowledge.
- High School diploma, GED or combination of experience.
- Must possess valid driver’s license. ASE and/or Roadside Assistance and Recovery certification preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills for record keeping, maintaining inventory counts, calculate daily activity and averages.
- Successful completion of background check, MVR and drug screenings.
- Must be 21 years old to apply
What’s in it for you
- Our Technicians can earn up to $17/hr. including their monthly performance bonus/overtime. Additionally, ASE Certified Technicians can earn $1/hr. more after training.
- A 3 to 4 Day base work week
- Paid training to prepare you to provide legendary service to our members.
- Career development towards advancement opportunities.
- 90% of Management promotions come from within AAA.
- Our wide range of departments/product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free AAA Plus membership
- Robust employee reward/discount program
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on line at
Please send resumes to email@example.com