- Feb 11, 2019
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Diamonds & Pearls Health Services is hiring for a Scheduling Supervisor job in Beachwood, OH
Diamonds & Pearls Health Services Now Hiring for the position of Scheduling Supervisor.
Job Description Scheduling S upervisor
Position Summary: Supervises all functions of the scheduling department. Schedules for all HHA/PCA / STNA cases, functions as a liaison between clients and staff. Maintains and QA's all necessary program required documentation needed to facilitate care. Must be detailed-oriented and computer literate in Wor d/ Word Perfect or comparable software.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in office management or home health care.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Time or Part Time
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides direct supervision to the scheduling department.
- Functions as liaison with Clinical department to ensure compliance with HHA / PCA training re quirements and direct care.
- Coordinates, assigns, and schedules all field staff.
- Assist with in-service documentation for employees per Agency policies.
- Assist with the upkeep of employee files as related to the programs the Agency is servicing.
- Researches and inputs all incoming scheduling related documentation and forwards to payroll, clinical and reimbursement departments.
- Keeps payroll and reimbursement departments informed of possible errors that would have an effect on the accuracy of their documentation.
- Maintains daily client and employee schedules for the Agency.
- Collaborates with other members of the organizational management team.
- Provides direct support, interview of, evaluation and supervision to paraprofessionals.
- Evaluates scheduling staff informally and formally with written performance appraisals upon completion of their probationary period and on an annual basis.
- Provides leadership and consultation to the office support staff.
- Instructs clients and caregivers according to the individualized plan of care.
- Provides on-call coverage as needed and keeps current accurate documentation of calls taken.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to quality customer service and provision of service.
- Exhibits positive internal and external written and verbal communication skills.
- Researches and recommends development for new programs and services.
- Certifies and coordinates training of paraprofessional staff along with Education department.
- Provides on call coverage as assigned.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to customer service and quality clinical practices.
- Exhibits positive written and verbal communication both internal and external to the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Immediate Supervisor: Reports to the DON/Administrator.
Evaluation; At three months initially and annually thereafter by the DON / Administrator.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume by email.
You may also apply in person, Monday - Thursday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 3461 Warrensville Center Road, Suite 203, Shaker Heights, OH 44122
For more information, please call 216-752-8500
Diamonds & Pearls Health Services' goal is to provide quality healthcare services that are based on, and responsive to, the healthcare needs of the community we serve. We believe that each individual has the right and responsibility to make decisions affecting his/her present and future healthcare. We are locally housed to provide a variety of services to our community. We’re also dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, ensuring patient or client satisfaction and providing a caring and supportive attitude for patients or clients and their families.