CARPET CLEANING TECHNICIAN
- Feb 12, 2019
- Janitorial/Housekeeping : General Janitorial-Housekeeping
Commercial Building Maintenance is hiring for a CARPET CLEANING TECHNICIAN job in Farmington,MI
CARPET CLEANING TECHNICIAN
This position has full responsibility of all project work involving carpet cleaning, hard surface cleaning, upholstery, emergency clean-ups and any other billable job. The requirements for the position include but are not limited to the possession of a valid Michigan driver’s license preferably chauffeurs license and the ability to move and/or lift 50 pounds, to accurately measure room size and to remain on-call for emergency work. This individual is also required to maintain a clean cut appearance which includes the following:
This individual is also required to maintain a clean cut appearance which includes the following:
- Maintain professional appearance on company time
- Wear required company uniform (properly fitting attire at all times
- Neat and clean personal grooming
- Clean shaven or neatly groomed facial hair
- Combed hair or official company hat
- Bathed – with no heavy scents
Great benefits for full-time employees!
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Aaro vehicles & equipment
- Secure & prepare appropriate equipment for the assigned work
- Safely & effectively drive Aaro vehicle to customer location.
- Greet customer in respectful and cheerful manner
- Pre-qualify job to be cleaned with an inspection walk-through
- Safely & efficiently move furniture to prepare an office or home for cleaning.
- Provide quality service to Aaro customers.
- Provide effective water removal on flood work
- Apply protectant to carpet or upholstery if required.
- Complete cleaning by raking carpet or grooming upholstery if required.
- Lay down traffic lane paper if required.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the job sight
- Attain payment or appropriate signature when required
- Leave job sight in an orderly fashion
- Upon return, requisition repair of equipment or necessary chemical refills if required
- Fill out requisition for replacement of products consumed
- Insure that assistant responsibilities are completed
Click the “Apply Now” button to download an online application TODAY or call the number above for more information!
Since 1945 we have provided quality janitorial services throughout the Detroit Area. During this time, we have grown to be one of the most highly respected companies currently operating in the building services industry.