Customer Service Manager
- North Las Vegas,NV
- Feb 25, 2019
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
MV Transportation/Las Vegas is hiring for a Customer Service Manager job in North Las Vegas,NV
MV Transportation is seeking a Customer Service Manager who will respond to all customer complaints received from and respond to customers directly. He/she will participate when required with the client as the MV representative for all new customer service initiatives the client requires. He/she will assist all departments with investigations that involve customer service issues, serve as a liaison between operations and passengers, and provide data necessary to make system improvements.
- Communicate on a regular basis with client staff to ensure customer service efforts meet the demands of the client.
- Establish relationships with key consumer agencies to facilitate direct communication and feedback as well as proactive customer focus.
- Respond to individual customer/passenger concerns in a timely manner that includes investigation and follow-up as concerns apply to specific employees.
- Provide findings and resolution information to operations management for follow-up and possible reward and/or disciplinary action.
- Maintain database or log of customer complaints/compliments that can readily identify trends that may require additional training or management consideration.
- Provide system information including eligibility, service area, fares, and system use to all interested parties.
- Attend various public events as a representative of the program to provide information and feedback to general concerns/items of discussion.
- Provide resource information as necessary for interested parties regarding the transportation system as a whole, and referrals to appropriate agencies for transportation assistance.
- Manage lost and found articles and attempt to locate appropriate owners of items left on board vehicles.
- Communication: safety meetings, monthly newsletters.
- Employee recognition: Operator of the Month.
- Develop and implement customer service campaigns and incentive programs.
- Community outreach: fundraisers, various drives.
- Good speaking, writing, and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- General knowledge of windows-based computer operating systems.
- Power Point presentations.
- Knowledge of service area.
- High School and some college preferred.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.