- Mar 14, 2019
- Protective Services : General Protective Services
Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities
Days, Evenings, and Overnight positions
Armed, Unarmed, DoD and Supervisor & Management levels
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities. Veteran friendly employer!
Business type : Airport, Logistics, Patrol, Food and Auto Manufacturing, Retail, Financial and Fulfillment & Distribution Centers
Locations: OH - West Chester, Monroe, Mason, Middletown, Cincinnati (outer and downtown), Hamilton, Blue Ash, Kenwood, Sharonville, Springdale, and Amelia, KY - Hebron, Alexandria, Florence, Union, and Erlanger
Offering on-the-job training, with career advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits.
Benefits offered: For all full-time positions
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Training & Career Development Programs
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k Plans
- Recognition & Reward Programs
To view all opportunities or to apply, please click on the Apply Now button
email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Cincinnati Office at: 513-771-3776
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems, and solutions to serve, secure, and care for the people and businesses in our communities. Our relationships with our employees and clients are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. With 180+ locations, our national reach and local presence covers the continent. Since 1957, we have been keeping people safe, protecting our clients’ brands, and providing peace of mind.