- Mar 15, 2019
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
Kikka sushi is looking for an energetic, hardworking, dependable, team players that will provide great customer service in our new located in the new Whole Foods Commack located at:
120 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Commack, NY, 11725
Immediate Full Time openings are available however training will be at 240 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY until the store opens, currently scheduled for April 3, 2019.
The Food Prep / Cook will make sushi in advance and per customer's request. No experience making sushi, no problem we will teach you!
The team member will also do prep work, prepare other Asian foods and maintain a clean and neat environment while helping customers in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment.
- Matching 401K
- Company provided uniform and shoe reimbursement
- Opportunities for internal advancement. We love to promote within!
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work all Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Flexible morning and evening availability
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be 18 years of age or older
Pay is $15 per hour.
- Working in quick service restaurants, supermarkets or fast paced environments
- Food handling experience and food handler certification
Kikka Sushi founded in 1986 has grown rapidly throughout the nation to include locations in 29 states and Canada, with clients ranging from supermarkets, businesses to restaurants and universities. Check us out at www.kikkasushi.com