Food Prep /Cook
- Mar 15, 2019
- Restaurant : Prep/Line Cook
Are you an energetic, hardworking and dependable person who will prepare foods while providing great customer service? If yes apply for this job located in the Whole Foods Market at The Collection - 630 Town Center Drive, Oxnard, California 93036
Closing shift – 12pm -9pm
The Food Prep / Cook will make sushi in advance and per customer's request. You don’t know how to make sushi, no problem we will teach you!
The team member will also do prep work, prepare other Asian foods and maintain a clean and neat environment while helping customers in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Show great customer service skills
- Work all Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
Pay is $12 per hour
- Working in quick service restaurants, supermarkets or fast paced environments
- Food handling experience and food handler certification
- Matching 401K
- Company provided uniform
- Yearly Non slip shoe reimbursement
- Opportunities for internal advancement (We love to promote within)!
Kikka Sushi founded in 1986 has grown rapidly throughout the nation to include locations in 29 states and Canada, with clients ranging from supermarkets, businesses to restaurants and universities. Check us out at www.kikkasushi.com