- Mar 27, 2019
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Medical Staff Associates ~ Receptionist ~ Phlebotomists
~ Full-Time opportunities
CSL Plasma is currently seeking Medical Associates to join our staff. We offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance, Vision & Health
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 15 days in the 1st year)
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Active state licensure from a paramedic, nursing, physician assistant, chiropractic, naturopathic training program or medical school required
Completion of a foreign allopathic or osteopathic medical school and only if also currently licensed as a physician or certified as an EMT in the state
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a health care environment or one year of clinical experience from a vocational or nursing institution
- Experience in a plasma or whole blood collection center or other regulated environment preferred
- Ability to make and analyze a physical assessment of heart, lung sounds, signs of drug use, etc.
- Ability to instruct donors, staff and community regarding the benefit of plasma donation programs
Interested Medical candidates please click on the APPLY NOW button to start the application process to view opportunities or to attach your resume.
eMail your resume to: Steven.Warheit@cslplasma.com
Apply In Person at: 4313 Walnut Street, McKeesport, PA 15132
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Description, and not limited to:
* Act as lead supervisor in ensuring the day-to-day activities of center operations are compliant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable federal and local regulations as well as HR policies. Advise management of ER issues or escalated donor issues.
* Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits. Promote safety in all actions.
* Develop donor flow knowledge and assist with identifying problem areas and implement corrective action as needed with Management oversight. Ensure excellent customer service by all staff.
* Partner with center management in collecting and analyzing data to support continuous improvement and meet center production goals.
* Partner with center management so that the center is “inspection ready” at all times and customer requirements meet the safety of donors and employees including compliance with OSHA regulations.
• Maintain company Technical Training certification
• Knowledge of ever-changing and complex government and industry regulations and ability to monitor compliance with these regulations
• Proficient in English
- Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
- Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma, headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, is a division of CSL Behring, a plasma protein biotherapies company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
CSL Behring is a leader in the plasma protein therapeutics industry. Committed to saving lives and improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases, the company manufactures and markets a range of plasma-derived and recombinant therapies worldwide.
CSL Plasma Inc. is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma.