- Apr 25, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
~ Entry Level and Skilled/Experienced
~ 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift available
~ Up to $15.00 per hour
Abacus Staffing, a leading supplier of distribution talent has immediate, temp-perm employment opportunities for Forklift Drivers in Alliance Fort Worth Area.
Ideal candidates will have recent relevant experience with one of the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks or trailers
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
Candidates may be required to test on equipment prior to start.
- Overtime required as needed
- Pay Rate: $12.00 to $15.00 per hour
- Abacus Staffing offers weekly pay with benefits available.
- Follow instructions for operation equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- May be asked to use a RF scanner or other equipment
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Read write and communicate in English
- High School diploma or GED
Interested candidates please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process
eMail resume to: TXjobs@abacuscorporation.com
Call April for further details: (817) 571-4141
Apply In Person at:
1424 Airport Freeway, Suite L, Bedford, TX, 76022
About Abacus Staffing:
Founded more than 70 years ago, Abacus originally entered the marketplace as a commercial janitorial and maintenance service provider in the Baltimore-Washington corridor. More than seven decades later, Abacus is now a complex organization with locations across the United States and offers a rich variety of corporate services to customers across many industries. We specialize in providing best-in-class temporary staffing services, security services, and facilities management services to our customers. Our continued success is a testament to the dedication of our service workers, the value of our services and vision of our leadership.
With an active role in day-to-day management, our dedicated leadership team understands what makes Abacus an employer of choice to our contingent workers: competitive pay, financial stability, opportunities for advancement and growth as well as real, tangible benefits. Since our inception in 1944, we have provided gainful and exciting employment opportunities to thousands of people across the country.
Visit us at: www.abacuscorporation.com