- May 14, 2019
- Transportation : General Transportation
Daily supervision of all drivers, bus service, charter reservations, vehicle assignment and assisting in the scheduling of fleet maintenance.
- Daily supervision of the shuttle operation.
- Dispatch all scheduled bus service in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policy and procedure and in compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Field incoming calls for Charter Sales.
- Provide Shuttle information and pricing to current and potential Charter customers.
- Respond to all driver questions or issues in a timely and cooperative manner.
- Assign all vehicles in the most efficient manner.
- Coordinate the fleet’s maintenance with the Maintenance staff.
- Assist Safety & Training Staff in the observation/checks of all drivers to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures, applicable law and company safety requirements.
- Assist Director/General Manager in the development and implementation of all policies and procedures.
- Assist Director/General Manager in driver discipline in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Assist HR and Director/General Manager in negotiating of the Collective Bargaining Agreement from an operational point of view. Direct involvement will be limited to internal discussions.
- Assist Director/General Manager in all scheduling and route development.
- Assist all staff in customer relations, specifically complaints, commendations and requests.
- Assist Director/General Manager in client/customer proposals and bids.
- Oversee the collection of all route data, operational indicators and payroll indicators.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Experience: 2 years supervisory experience or equivalent management experience. Willing to accept candidates who are seeking management experience and sales experience.