On Duty Dispatcher
- May 14, 2019
- Transportation : General Transportation
- Dispatch all scheduled service in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Respond to all driver questions in a timely and cooperative manner.
- Assign all vehicles in the most efficient manner, coordinating all maintenance activities with the Maintenance staff.
- Walk the arrivals commercial curb and assist parking patrons using the shuttle with accessing the shuttle service.
- Assist Manager in the training and development of all drivers.
- Assist Manager in all scheduling and route development.
- Assist in customer relations, specifically complaints, commendations and requests.
- Assist Manager in the collection of all data and administrative requirements.
- Fill in for any last minute airport driver route vacancies until a replacement driver can be found to cover the rest of the shift.
- Respond immediately to accidents, breakdowns, and any service affecting incidents.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education : Associate/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience : 2 years supervisory/dispatch experience or equivalent management experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Must have above average computer skills.
Certificates & Licenses
CDL License with Passenger endorsement
This position is performed in an airport commercial curb, airport parking lot, and office environment.
*WE HAVE 3 PART TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE*
Sat – Sun (3AM – 11AM)
Mon – Fri (8PM – 2 AM)
Sat – Sun (8PM – 2 AM).