- May 15, 2019
- Manufacturing : General Manufacturing
At Sabre we understand that our employees are an integral part of our success, and we value their skills and creativity.
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
- Design Engineer I is responsible for the interpretation of customer specifications, developing design proposal of structures, processing orders by using the company's approved related design procedures and computer software, supporting PLS POLE and CAD drawing preparation and collaborating with manufacturing on processes and procurement.
Communications with customers, which may include customer contact by phone, letter, fax, email and in person, are required.
For training purposes, the Design Engineer I may perform more complex structural analysis and design to develop higher engineering knowledge and abilities.
Design Engineer I needs to attend different meetings (technical, pre-bid meeting, conference calls, trainings, safety, STS Quarterly All Call Meeting, etc...).
- • Two to four years of experience in structural design and analysis of electrical transmission steel pole structures and their components is preferred.
• Be able to perform structural analysis and design of transmission and substation structures and their components.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Multi-tasking capability.
- • B.S. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with emphasis on Steel Structure Design.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, Overtime and Weekends as needed
Sabre is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.