- May 22, 2019
- Construction : General Construction
National Construction Rentals Now Hiring Fence Installers
Fence Installer Job Description:
- Install and pull chain link fence to specifications
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Help load necessary equipment & material on truck to complete work assignments
Fence Installer Benefits:
- $45-55K per year
- Safety Incentive Bonus
- Paid Vacation • 401K • Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Life Insurance
Fence Installer Job Requirements:
- 1 year of related experience or training (construction/labor/outdoor work)
- Valid driver’s license
To Apply send resume to: email@example.com
National Construction Rentals, also known as National Site Services, understands the relationships we build are just as important as the quality of work we put into each project. It's with this principle in mind that has made us grow to become the largest supplier of temporary fencing, barricades, portable toilets, restroom trailers, mobile storage containers and temporary power in the nation.
For more than 50 years, National Construction Rentals has worked with every leading construction companies upplying temporary site service solutions.
From commercial and residential construction, to government projects, public works, and emergency response, National’s team of experienced professionals always dedicate themselves to each project until every customer is satisfied with the results. This was our goal when we started in 1962. This is what continues to define who we are today.