Housekeeping Supervisor - Supervisor de limpieza
- May 23, 2019
- Janitorial/Housekeeping : General Janitorial-Housekeeping
As part of the Housekeeping team, the Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for supporting the training function of all new hired room attendants and housepersons, and provide on-going re-training of established room attendants and housepersons. They are also responsible for the general support of the room attendants by performing routine general cleaning projects and delivering items to guest rooms as well as cleanliness of the public spaces. They will also provide inspections of guest rooms to ensure Hyatt Place quality and standards are consistently met.
- Must be able to train and follow all Hyatt Place safety practices and adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by the brand and management company.
- Must be capable of self-supervision and have the ability to manage time accordingly in order to complete the required work.
- Must be able to lead the department in absence of the Executive Housekeeper
- Must be able to communicate via two way radios and telephones and have working computer knowledge to process room change status and maintenance work orders
- Ensure proper care of housekeeping equipment and facilities and report all maintenance as needed.
- Must be capable of walking, including stairs climbing, ladder climbing, kneeling, reaching, bending and lifting.
- Ability to stand the entire shift, long hours sometimes required.
- Able to direct housekeeping/houseperson staff to complete extra projects on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure entire hotel meets very high standards of cleanliness that Hyatt Place guests have come to expect on a daily basis.
Housekeeping Supervisor Experience/Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Previous housekeeping experience required.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Basic computer experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Our full-time associates enjoy:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement
- Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
Applicants must be able to work weekends and Holidays.
Apply in person at: 27576 Maecliff Drive Warrenville, IL 60555
Or call: Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville 630-836-9800
Aplique en persona en: 27576 Maecliff Drive Warrenville, IL 60555
O llame: Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville 630-836-9800
FOR MORE INFO VISIT WWW.COMMONWEALTHHOTELS.COM CLICK ON CAREERS
PARA MAS INFORMACION, VISITE WWW.COMMONWEALTHHOTELS.COM HAGA CLICK EN CARRERAS
About Us: Commonwealth Hotels has a history of providing our owners outstanding performance and profitable growth. We achieve these results as hospitality leaders through our relationships with our associates and our brands. We focus on our core values: that if we take care of our team members, we can take better care of the assets, the owners and our guests.