- Jun 20, 2019
- Retail : General Retail
5000450858106 The path to a rewarding career starts in maintenance! Sapp Bros., Inc. is seeking a Part-Time Maintenance/Janitorial Technician to join our maintenance team. At Sapp Bros., we work hard to make each travel center the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. This is NOT just another maintenance job; this is an exciting career opportunity! We offer many opportunities for career advancement for team members who deliver "Wow" service. Experience how rewarding it can be to serve the traveling public and trucking industry! Apply today!
As a Maintenance/Janitorial Technician, you will work as part of a team, treating every customer as a guest and maintaining our facilities in top-notch condition so that we may deliver on our goal to run the cleanest travel centers, restaurants, and service centers in the United States.
* Cleaning showers and restrooms
* Maintaining landscaping
* Touch-up painting
* Minor plumbing
* Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting
* Emptying trash containers
* Sweeping lot
* Polishing stainless steel fixtures
* Cleaning diesel pumps, gasoline, and diesel islands
* Filling contract customer trucks with fuel occasionally
* Washing windows
* Maintaining equipment based on scheduled service intervals
* Replacing light bulbs
* Removing snow and spreading ice melt
* Replacing ceiling tile
This job holds huge potential for a positive individual with a strong work ethic! Are you ready to get started? We want to hear from you!
Maintenance/Janitorial Technician requirements:
* 16 years of age or older
* Provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Pass a criminal background and employment reference check
* Professional appearance and attire
* Desire to provide exceptional service
* Ability to stand, kneel, bend, and climb step ladders
* Ability to lift and/or move items up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move items 25--45+ lbs.
Benefits With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Restaurant & Store Discounts
*Career Advancement - We promote from within!