Tire Delivery Driver
- Jun 24, 2019
- Retail : General Retail
*Hiring for All Shifts
* Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a Tire Warehouse/Delivery Driver.
The Tire Warehouse/Delivery Driver position is primarily responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of tires and other merchandise to our travel centers or directly to a customer's place of business. An excellent driving and safety record is a must. Our Delivery Drivers represent our company out on the road. Our trucks are rolling billboards and therefore must be kept clean both inside and out. The trucks must be operated in a safe, courteous manner at all times and always abiding by the law.
* Deliver Tires
* Deliver other merchandise
* Conduct pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer
* Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving
* Warehouse Duties
* Complete pre-shift safety and inspection form
* Fuel Truck
* Clean Cab of Truck
* Complete daily log
* Turn in all relevant paperwork
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
* Must have a current D.O.T physical examination card
* CDL a plus, not required
* Forklift experience a plus
* If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a criminal background, Motor Vehicle Records and D.O.T required employment reference checks
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Physical presence at assigned work site required
* Regularly required to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, bend, climb stairs and ladder, walk, talk and hear
* Required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands.
* Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 80 pounds
* Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision in both night and day conditions.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!