Registered Nurse (RN)
- Dec 10, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
5070 Lamme Road - Dayton, Ohio, 45439
RN - Registered Nurse
* SIGN-ON BONUS
Full-Time - Day Shift - 7am - 7pm Full-Time - Night Shift - 7pm - 7am
RN's Call NOW! 937-249-0143
Walnut Creek Senior Living Campus, Kettering, OH is seeking Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals to join our TEAM at our Lamme Road Nursing and Assisted Living campus. Walnut Creek, Family owned and operated with over 26 years of excellence and stability in the long term care industry. Our staff is resident-centered and committed to providing a comfortable and home-like environment. We are seeking the following candidates to join our team at our 169 bed facility.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Day Shift 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Night Shift, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
With this 12 hour position we offer an 8 - hour attendance bonus program.
We are proud to offer to our Nurses these benefits:
- Pay for experience
- 401K package
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal Time and Paid Holidays
Nursing duties may be, and not limited to:
- Giving medication and/or injections as prescribed by a physician
- Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Operating medical equipment
- Performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results
- Recording symptom's & medical histories
- Entering information into computer systems
- Assessing patients’ reactions to medications
- Assessing patients' mental health
- Providing emotional support
- Assisting with daily needs such as bathing and dressing
- Observation of patients' skin for potential bed sores
- Assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up
Interested Registered Nurse (RN), Click on the “Apply Now” button to start the application process
Apply in person at: 5070 Lamme Rd., Dayton, OH 45439
Privately Owned and Operated - Smoke Free
About Walnut Creek
Our professional staff is committed to resident satisfaction and dedicated to providing a service which recognizes the specific needs of each client. Our services are provided with respect, patience, kindness and dignity, all within an environment which encourages independence and promotes creativity and personal growth. Walnut Creek Senior living campus is a continuum of long-term health care offering a nursing center, assisted living facility and independent living community.
This position is related to and at a Nursing Home and/or Assisted Living, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN), Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Nurse Supervisors, Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistants, LPN/LVN, MDS Nurse, and General Healthcare