Certified Nursing Assistants
- Nov 16, 2017
- Healthcare : Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
630 Flushing Ave 2nd Fl - Bronx, New York, 11206
CNA’s needed for openings in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk County for all shifts.
Benefits for CNA’s:
- Excellent salaries
- Health and dental coverage
- Direct deposit for your convenience
- Pre taxed MetroCards
- CNA New Graduates Accepted
- License for specialty
- Certification applicable to specialty, ex BCLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, TNCC, etc.
- 1-2 years experience in your area of specialty
- Clinical references
- Competency testing, including annual core mandatory testing
- Medical documents (annual physical, TB screening, immunizations, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (unrestricted Social Security card, U.S. passport, Permanent Resident card, etc.)
Interested in the Certified Nursing Assistants position, Apply in Person at the address listed above or click the “Apply Now” button to submit a resume
For more information, call (718)387-8181 Ext. 803
About White Glove:
The White Glove philosophy is simple: Recruit and hire the best healthcare employees; provide top salaries and benefits packages.
At White Glove, we provide an outstanding compensation package to our nursing staff because we believe they deserve and should be rewarded for their dedication and service. In return, our nurses are expected to demonstrate professionalism, requisite skill, proficiency and readiness, to fulfill their responsibilities.