Home Health Aides (HHA) Training
- Jan 13, 2018
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Heart To Heart Home Care is now Hiring HHA’s and PCA’s!!
Caregiver jobs are specially tailored to give patients health care in the comfort of their own home. Home Health Aides (HHA) and homecare services are in demand, and we specialize in giving full training at ZERO COST TO YOU!
Slots are now available for our September HHA and PCA Training Program in English and Spanish!! Get Certified Now!!
At Heart to Heart, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our patients, and we pride ourselves in training our Home Health Aides (HHA) to do so. We believe a happy Home Health Aide has a happy patient, so besides a warm staff and helpful administration, we provide:
- Free Health Benefits
- Additional Union Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Paid weekly
- Flexible schedules: Full-Time, Part-Time, Live- In and Weekends
- Immediate job placement: Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Nassau
- Ask about our $100 Sign-On Bonus for English speaking Aides to work in the Bronx!!
Don’t pass up on this opportunity! Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume now!
Call today, for more information about our next orientation, or visit one of our office locations below—OPEN HOUSE DAILY!
- 395 Pearl Street, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn (718) 305-6270
- 2488 Grand Concourse, Suite 409 (718) 305-6280
- 2713 Coney Island Ave 2nd floor (718) 305-6222
- 33-70 Prince Street Suite 708 (718) 305-6226