CDL Class A Roll-Off Driver
- Oct 10, 2017
- Drivers : Truck Driver
4008 Alum Creek Drive - Columbus, Ohio, 43207
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Roll-Off Drivers are responsible for the hauling of construction debris typically from large high volume construction sites. The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on container delivery and hauling of industrial roll-off routes. This physically strenuous position involves mounting and dismounting a heavy-duty truck numerous times each day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The position involves pushing, pulling, and bending. Our drivers, who have safe driving records, also communicate professionally with customers and dispatch at all times, and comply with all local, state, and federal transportation regulations and with Company policies.
- Salary commensurate based on experience
- Health care and dependent care
- Great Career Opportunities with a Growing Company!
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid Class A CDL or Class B CDL with airbrakes endorsement.
- Clean driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Valid DOT medical card.
- Able to work utilizing safety equipment, including hearing protection, steel-toed shoes safety work shoes, utility gloves and safety glasses (PPE).
- Must be able to pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, extensive federal, provincial and local background check, motor vehicle background check and a Department of Transportation physical
If you are interested in applying for this position contact our office at 330.469.9967 to schedule an appointment.
Apply in person:
Bring Resume if available. Walk-In’s accepted: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday afternoon 1pm – 3pm.
All day Wednesday.
Friday mornings 9am -11am. Everyday closed for lunch 12pm -1pm.LaborMAX - Columbus
4008 Alum Creek Drive
Columbus, OH 43207
LaborMAX - Hilliard
4732 Cemetery Road
Hilliard, OH 43206