Scanner/Loader/Sort & Salvage
- Oct 03, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Material Movers/Equipment Operators
Staffmark/IN/Indianapolis is hiring for Scanner/Loader/Sort & Salvage job in Westside Indy
Sit Down Forklift Operator job in Eastside Indy
You're looking for a job, we're looking for you. Are you the friend who is easy going? Do you enjoy a fast pace life? Are you a quick learner? Do you like to learn as much as possible?
Staffmark has immediate positions as a Warehouse Associates in Indianapolis, IN.
Wondering about the pay and shift?
Scanner/Loader/Sort & Salvage
1st shift 8:00am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
*Retail return center
*Temp to hire
Sit Down Forklift Operator
1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00am Monday – Friday
*6 months – 1 year forklift operator experience
Temp to hire
What you should know about being a Warehouse Associate:
Receives and unloads cartons and/or pallets from inbound trailers; unloads cartons from an electrically operated conveyor and stacking cartons into an outbound trailer. Moves pallets through the warehouse and removes pallets of merchandise in storage locations. Checking and maintaining carton count accuracy within the warehouse; order processing; additional duties as assigned
What will you actually be doing as a Warehouse Associate?
- Sorting/Zoning items according to department/description of merchandise
- Able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Efficiently and safely handles all cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to the store network
- Efficiently and safely handle all facility merchandise to achieve high productivity with a fast turn around time for customer
- Scanning merchandise accurately and efficiently with high productivity rate and low error rate.
How appealing is this!
- Career opportunities
- Circle of Excellence recognition program
- 401 (k) savings plan that includes a company match after 1 year of employment
- Disability insurance along with a menu of other benefits to consider
- Medical health care, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance
- Healthy lifestyle incentive – a way to make health care more affordable
- Flexible spending account
- Strong work/life balance that includes personal time off and holiday pay
- Individual development through on-line and classroom trainings
- Casual work environment that offers free coffee, hot chocolate, and tea
We know you're qualified, right?
- Can you vote? That means your 18
- Are you willing to be cross trained in a variety of departments?
- Enjoy extra money? Overtime may be required
- Can you work in a fast paced environment?
- Are you a team player and work well as a team and also individually?
- Do you have a High School diploma or equivalent?
Good communication skills; able to work independently and in a team environment; accurately use basic math skills. Able to operate all power equipment safely, read labels, tickets and other product documentation; able to use a personal computer. Able to operate PCS system (scanning of labels with electronic pencil wand) Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 30-47 lbs. regularly, and up to 60 lbs. on an infrequent basis.
Click Apply Now to complete our online application. Once complete, give us a call at 317-837-2270.
Why pick Staffmark? We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as weekly pay, to include direct deposit, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled