Customer Service/Retention Specialist
- Oct 08, 2017
- Customer Service : Customer Service Representative
$11.50/hr + Bonus
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you! Job Description As a Retention Specialist working in a call center environment, you will be working in a fast-paced, call center environment where you will be handling inbound calls for our client’s customers. As a Retention Specialist, your primary task will be to field inbound calls from wireless customers that are looking to cancel their service. The expectation is that you utilize your tools and soft-skills to fully understand the reason for the customer wanting to cancel service and provide the customer with an appropriate resolution/offer that will retain their business. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to probe effectively and to read customer queues to identify the unstated customer concern.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer's needs.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents from centralized knowledge based tool.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Provide troubleshooting, account and billing assistance.
Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Educational assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Qualifications Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check.
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Strong Customer Service with Sales Skills is preferred.
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
- Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements).
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now! Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.