Customer Care Assistant
- Oct 08, 2017
- Customer Service : Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 16032290 Conduent is looking for candidates who are problem-solvers and amazing with customers! As a Customer Care Assistant you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing solutions to their issues or assistance with their orders. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your problem solving skills, passion and creativity to meet their needs. In this role you will not only be there to help customers, but also provide them with incredible customer service. You will need to have the ability ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and other duties as assigned. Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Educational assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Qualifications Successful candidate for this position will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months experience interacting with customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Customer focus
- Discipline to follow a set schedule
- Flexibility to do shift work including weekends, holidays and have the ability to flex up or down based on business needs
- Ability to manage multiple applications/screens at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications if applying for technical support
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac experience if applying for technical support
- Successful completion of initial training
- Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 25 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments, criminal background check and drug screen
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now! Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.