Inbound Customer Service - Technical Support
- Oct 08, 2017
- Customer Service : Customer Service Representative
Pay Rate: $11hr + Bonus Job Number: 16032283 As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Qualifications: Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to accurately type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
- Consistently adheres to attendance policy and guidelines.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment, to perform under pressure, and sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now! Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.