Nurse Practitioners - Family Medicine
- La Habra,CA
- Oct 19, 2017
- Healthcare : Nurse Practitioners
Vista Community Clinic is hiring for a Nurse Practitioners - Family Medicine job in La Habra,CA
Vista Community Clinic is now hiring Nurse Practitioners in your area!
Located in La Habra, California, Vista Community Clinic is a private, nonprofit outpatient community clinic serving people who experience social, cultural or economic barriers to health care in a comprehensive, high quality setting.
At this time, we are seeking to hire Nurse Practitioners – Family Medicine Full-Time, Part-Time and Pier Diem!
Responsibilities for the Nurse Practitioner include:
- Provides outpatient care to clinic patients and ensures quality assurance.
- Malpractice coverage is provided by Clinic
Requirements for the Nurse Practitioner:
- California license; DEA license (optional)
- CPR certification
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
If interested in this Nursing opportunity, click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application today. Additional contact information can be found listed to the right of this posting.