Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller
- Sep 28, 2017
- Accounting/Finance : General Accounting/Finance
Loomis is now hiring! Join Our Winning Team TODAY!
Loomis is now hiring a Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller in the Columbus area!
With a national service network, we are currently seeking a Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller in Columbus!
PART TIME POSITION 8AM to 2PM; Late-Morning 10AM TO 4PM; Evening 1PM till * PM
Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller Benefits:
Loomis offers our Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Armed Security License paid for by Loomis
- Uniforms supplied by Loomis
- Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life, AD&D Plans
- Automatic 401(K) for all employees
- Flexible Spending Account
Cash Management Services Teller Responsibilities:
The Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller conducts deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures.
- Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination.
- Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
Cash Management Services (CMS) Teller Requirements:
- Candidates with cashier, banking, and/or accounting experience will do well in this position.
- Any previous experience with cash handling is a plus.
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability to use calculator by touch
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
- Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. The workspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
- Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter.
- Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five of seven days.
Please click the “Apply Now” button below, and proceed to our company website to complete your application.