- Oct 02, 2017
- Restaurant : General Restaurant
Gate Gourmet is hiring for a Equipment Assemblers job in Sterling,VA
Discover the Difference You Can Make at Gate Gourmet
Free hot healthy meals daily! Medical, dental & vision insurance available! 401K with company matching! Paid vacation & holidays!
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
Feel Free to Join Us for a Walk-in Interview on any of the following dates:
May 16, June 20, July 18, August 15 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
The address for this event is: 44845 Package Court, Sterling VA 20166
We are hiring for all positions including Cooks, Driver Helpers, and Many More!
We are now hiring for Equipment Assemblers to work in our flight kitchen located at the Washington-Dulles International airport. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
An Equipment Assembler assembles all of the beverages, ice, condiments and non-food items such as cutlery, napkins, linens and dishware for a flight.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive to work on-time
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- Not applicable
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to twenty-five(25) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.