- Oct 09, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Material Movers/Equipment Operators
Staffmark/IN/Indianapolis is hiring for a Material Handler/Forklift Driver job in Plainfield,IN
You're looking for a job, we're looking for you. Are you the friend who is easy going? Do you enjoy a fast paced life? Are you a quick learner? Do you like to learn as much as possible?
Staffmark has immediate positions as Material Handlers/Forklift Drivers in Plainfield, IN.
Hourly salary and shift for Warehouse Associate/ Material Handlers is:
$11.00 - $12.50/hour
1st Shift 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd Shift 2:00pm to 10:30pm Monday – Friday
*Medical supplies, mostly light weight lifting
*Temp to hire
What you should know about being a Material Handler:
As a Material Handler you will load/unload, receive, store, sort, label and distribute product within a warehouse establishment.
What will you actually be doing as a Warehouse Associate/Material Handlers?
- Reads shipping order and/or picking order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Loads and/or unloads product items and other materials onto and off pallets, skids, or lifting devices
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Lifts, counts, sorts, and places product items on pallets according to order fill instructions or special requirements
- Prepares and records order fill tickets and truck logs (loads sheets) in accordance with company standards
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Picking, packing, scanning-RF scanner, labeling, sorting, quality control, inventory, shipping and receiving
We know you're qualified, right?
- Can you vote? That means your 18
- Are you willing to be cross trained in a variety of departments?
- Enjoy extra money? Overtime may be required
- Can you work in a fast paced environment?
- Are you a team player and work well as a team and also individually?
- Do you have a High School diploma or equivalent?
Click Apply Now to complete our online application. Once complete, give us a call at 317-837-2270.
Why pick Staffmark? We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as weekly pay, to include direct deposit, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled