MIG / TIG Welder
- Nov 20, 2017
- Skilled Trades : Welder Trade
725 E. University Dr. - McKinney, Texas, 75069
MIG / TIG Welder Positions Needed for Immediate Start
- Job is located in McKinney, TX.
- Start: Immediately
- Weld Tests Administered
MIG / TIG Welder Job Overview:
Our client, a large manufacturing company in the automotive space, is in need of multiple MIG / TIG Welders for both 1st and 2nd shifts. Pay rates range from $14.50-$15.50 depending on shift.
At Employee Solutions, MIG / TIG Welders will have the option to have immediate access to Health Benefits, qualify for 401(K) after 6months, and go permanent for our client after an 18 week evaluation period.
MIG / TIG Welder Job Duties:
- Use of Gas Metal Arc Welding in the manufacturing process
- MIG / TIG Welders will read blueprints and understand how the final product should look
- Welding parts in various directions; flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead
- MIG / TIG Welders will be able to take measurements
- Availability for 1st and 2nd shift
MIG / TIG Welder Requirements:
- MIG / TIG Welders must have at least 1-2 years experience
- Must posses technical know-how of welding equipment
- MIG / TIG Welders will be able to read blueprints and have the ability to take measurements
- Weld Tests will be administered
- High School Diploma will be verified
- Must submit to a background check and drug test
Please Apply Now! Qualified MIG / TIG Welder applicants will be contacted directly. Follow-up interviews will be held at our offices from 1-4pm located at the address above!
Will need 2 forms of id and a copy of High School diploma or GED.
About Employee Solutions:
Over the past few years, we have become one of the region’s leading Staffing and Human Resource service providers. Headquartered in Plano, TX, we have expanded our footprint to include multiple offices in offices in Austin, Houston, and Oklahoma. We are continuing our domination of this fast-paced industry! We assign thousands of employees to clients in five major markets and assist them in their flexible workforce needs.