Warehouse Forklift Operator
- Nov 20, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Material Movers/Equipment Operators
3101 Chandler Road Suite #104 - Muskogee, Oklahoma, 74403
Warehouse Forklift Operator (Forklift Driver)
Employee Solutions is your source for industrial job opportunities! As the leading staffing firm in North Texas, we are dedicated to placing hardworking individuals, like you, in great positions. We are currently seeking a Forklift Operator with Warehouse General Labor experience for a position with one of our top clients.
We are seeking Forklift Operators experienced with 1 or more of the following:
- Reach Truck
- Pallet Jack
As a Forklift Operator, you will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. You will perform basic warehouse duties including shipping, packing, loading, unloading, and sorting.
Other responsibilities of the Forklift Driver role include:
- Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition
- Moving pallets from one area to another
- Ensuring that pallets and boxes are properly accounted for
- Ensuring that daily inspections of equipment are completed
- Following all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining clear and open communication with management
As a Forklift Operator, you must be able to clearly communicate with associates and management. You must be able to work well in a team setting.
Other requirements of the Forklift Driver role include:
- Basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- 6 months – 1+ years of Forklift experience, preferred
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience, a plus
- Bilingual language skills, a plus
- Must submit to a background check and drug test
Over the past few years, we have become one of the region’s leading Staffing and Human Resource service providers. Headquartered in Plano, TX, we have expanded our footprint to include multiple offices in Austin, Houston, and Oklahoma. We are continuing our domination of this fast-paced industry! We assign thousands of employees to clients in five major markets and assist them in their flexible workforce needs.
Benefits we provide include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage from Day 1
- Vacation Pay after 1 Year worked
- Holiday Pay after 3 Months Worked
- 401(k) with Match after 6 Months
- Referral Bonuses
- Pay through Direct Deposit or Pay Card
Apply in person today!