- Nov 20, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Assemblers
2322 N. Mingo RD - Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74116
Employee Solutions is looking to staff our client, IC Bus, LLC, with multiple Production Assembly positions.
The IC Bus Plant is the Leading Manufacturer of School Buses. "Safety First. Quality Always."
Immediate Production Assembly Positions Available. Great pay, starting $13.25 per hour. Opportunity for permanent placement after 6-9 months starting at $17.90 per hour. IC Bus Plant has a 4 day work week! Production hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:30am-5pm. Some Fridays may be required. NO Weekends or Nights required! Benefits:
- We offer health benefits from the 1st day of work!
- Employee Solutions offers weekly pay
- Holiday and Vacation pay for eligible employees
- 401K after 6 months.
- We have Quarterly Attendance Raffles and Referral Bonuses available.
Production Assembly candidate will be working on a commercial assembly line manufacturing school buses.
Requirements for Production Assembly Candidate:
- No High School Diploma or GED Required!
- Production Assembly candidate must have 6 months assembly experience.
- Experience using hand tools, especially hand drills.
- Production Assembly candidate must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Production Assembly must be able to stand for 10 hours a day.
- Must submit to a background check.
- The Tulsa Bus Plant is a drug-free facility.
Come by our facility and apply today!