Manufacturing Warehouse Worker
- Broken Arrow,OK
- Sep 21, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
824 North Sycamore - Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, 74012
Manufacturing Warehouse Worker ( General Labor )
Employee Solutions is seeking dedicated and serious individuals who are ready to work today! One of our top clients has immediate openings in various areas of their warehouse operations. We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join their team! Our client has various shifts available including 1st and 2nd shifts. Entry level and experienced candidates are welcome to apply! We offer weekly pay, health benefits from your 1st day of work, and a 401(k) option after 6 months!
Over the past few years, we have become one of the region’s leading Staffing and Human Resource service providers. Headquartered in Plano, TX, we have expanded our footprint to include multiple offices in offices in Austin, Houston, and Oklahoma. We are continuing our domination of this fast-paced industry! We assign thousands of employees to clients in five major markets and assist them in their flexible workforce needs.
Benefits we provide our Associates include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage from Day 1
- Vacation Pay after 1 Year worked
- Holiday Pay after 3 Months Worked
- 401(k) with Match after 6 Months
- Referral Bonuses
- Pay through Direct Deposit or Pay Card
As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping and receiving. You will work in a non-climate controlled environment.
Other responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate role include:
- Loading and unloading product
- Packing containers and palletizing product
- Operating pallet jack and other equipment
- Counting inventory
- Performing other Shipping and Receiving duties
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work on your feet for 8-10hr shifts. You must be able to communicate efficiently and work well in a team setting.
Other requirements of the Warehouse Associate role include:
- Previous Warehouse and/or Forklift experience, a major plus!
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic Math skills
- Computer skills in a warehouse environment, a plus
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills, a plus
- Submit to a Background Check and Drug Screen
Come by our facility and apply in person!