Production Assembly Line Worker
- Feb 18, 2018
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
2322 N. Mingo Rd - Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74116
Production Assembly Line Worker ( Entry Level )
At Employee Solutions, we have exciting opportunities for you! As the leading Industrial Staffing Firm in Texas, we are dedicated to our mission of providing partnerships and possibilities for dedicated people. We are currently seeking a Production Assembly Line Worker for one of our leading clients—a rapidly growing manufacturing company. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply! We offer weekly pay, health benefits from your 1st day of work and a 401(K) option after 6 months!
Over the past few years, we have become one of the region’s leading Staffing and Human Resource service providers. Headquartered in Plano, TX, we have expanded our footprint to include multiple offices in Austin, Houston, and Oklahoma. We are continuing our domination of this fast-paced industry! We assign thousands of employees to clients in five major markets and assist them in their flexible workforce needs.
Benefits we provide include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage from Day 1
- Vacation Pay after 1 Year worked
- Holiday Pay after 3 Months Worked
- 401(k) with Match after 6 Months
- Referral Bonuses
- Pay through Direct Deposit or Pay Card
As an Assembly Line Worker, you will be a Line Worker on an assembly line, assembling products and preparing them for shipping. You will be working on a manufacturing or packaging line and will possibly use light machinery.
Other responsibilities of the Assembler role include:
- Working on various stages of assembling
- Conducting product inspection and quality control
- Cleaning and prepping products for shipping
- Performing quality checks on products and parts
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Keeping work area neat and clean
As an Assembly Line Worker, you must be able to work well in a fast-paced production environment. We are seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented individual with a strong work ethic.
Other requirements of the Assembler role include:
- Previous warehouse experience, preferred
- 6 months or more of assembly experience, preferred
- Experience using hand tools, especially hand drills and table saws
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for 10 hours a day
- Ability to read blue prints
- Must be able to pass measuring test
- Bilingual Spanish language skills, a plus
- Submit to a background check and drug screen
You may also apply in person. Applications are accepted Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 11:00 & 1:00pm-3:00pm *Please bring your resume and documents that show authorization to work in the U.S.