Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Sep 22, 2017
- Customer Service : Customer Service Representative
Vanderbilt Mortgage is hiring for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative job in Greensboro,NC
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and currently services over 200,000 loans. Our strength as an organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Furthermore, we're financially strong, with a reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. And we're professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success, you'll enjoy excellent benefits and an encouraging culture that supports work/life balance. We are seeking full time Collections account representatives who are BILINGUAL IN SPANISH for our Greensboro NC office.
Premium pay for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish.
Positive attitude and great work ethic are required. We offer a competitive wage with bonus, excellent benefits, and a professional work environment.
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs, Gym Reimbursement Plan, and Onsite Gym
- Manages a portfolio of accounts through telephone negotiations with customers.
- Achieves monthly collection goals by monitoring and decreasing the number of past due accounts.
- Communicates professionally with customers concerning their pay dates/amounts and acceptable payment arrangements.
- Plans, schedules and executes daily workload between phone calls, field visits and legal notices in a timely manner.
- Conducts research on no-contact accounts, researching contracts and reviewing documentation.
- Analyzes debt to income information from customers to set up payment plans.
- Maintains accurate documentation pertaining to each account.
- Exhibits problem solving skills to influence loss mitigation.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance at all levels both internally and externally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college preferred.
- Basic computer skills with ability to type at least 25 wpm.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email, and person to person.
- Capability of gathering facts accurately, analyzing causes, evaluating alternate solutions, and arriving at sound conclusions on action to be taken.
- Ability to manage multiple and/or conflicting responsibilities.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of the View/AS400 system a plus.
- Bilingual is both English and Spanish.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- 90% communication methods completed over the phone. Must be able to exchange accurate information at all times.
- Ability to identify and assess account status and determine appropriate process.
- Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed window office environment.
- Assist in repositioning office equipment.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now! Click the "NC Office" tab.