- Sep 27, 2017
- Accounting/Finance : General Accounting/Finance
Acloche is hiring for a Accounting/Finance job in Columbus,OH
We’re in the business of helping people achieve their dreams. We take the time to truly know each one of our associates. By knowing your ambitions and goals, we can match you with a position that complements your skills and personality.
Some of our current benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision (discount plans)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
*Holiday and Vacation pay offerings and eligibility will vary according to job location. For more information, contact your Acloché representative
As an Acloché associate, you can expect to be paid the Friday following every week you work. But you must submit your time before 1:00 p.m. on the Monday following the week you worked in order to receive on-time payment.
Various positions available from entry-level up, responsibilities may include:
- Receives and responds to incoming customer/ broker/ agent/ government agency inquiries.
- Communicates with customers, agency/brokerage force, service centers, internal/external sales support and other industry companies through oral and written communication.
- Assists customers with financial transactions.
- Consults and interprets contract provisions for current and past products and assumed business for policyholders, agents/brokers and other Enterprise operating units.
- Maintains current knowledge of contract and product provisions and administration of products, and the processing systems and related federal and state regulations
- Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify situations that require advanced technical knowledge or exception processing, and refers the situation to a lead team member if necessary.
- Processes monetary transactions according to policy provisions within assigned limits.
- Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Background check required for all positions
- Credit check
- HS diploma/GED
- Drug screen required for some positions.
Pay rate $10-$14+ depending on shift and position
Interested? Apply online at
or call 888.608.0889 for a location near you!
Since the day Acloché opened its doors, we have been committed to the growth of the professional. Our mission is to connect people with complementary teams. By knowing an individual’s goals and aspirations, we help them attain their greatest potential.
We translate this passion to our partnerships with employers by understanding each company’s unique requirements, philosophy and culture. We pride ourselves on our successful and lasting relationships with premium business organizations. For middle-market companies to Fortune 500 firms, Acloché provides professional and contingent staffing, human resources services, and training through high-touch relationships and integrated technology.