- Sep 27, 2017
- Manufacturing : Production
Acloche is hiring for a Manufacturing Associates job in Columbus,OH
We’re in the business of helping people achieve their dreams. We take the time to truly know each one of our associates. By knowing your ambitions and goals, we can match you with a position that complements your skills and personality.
Acloche is currently seeking Manufacturing Associates located in Dublin, Ohio. Pay rates based upon position but range from $11 – 15 per hour (postions include Associates,Welders,Quality Control,Maintenance and CNC Operators)
Some of our current benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision (discount plans)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
*Holiday and Vacation pay offerings and eligibility will vary according to job location. For more information, contact your Acloché representative
As an Acloché associate, you can expect to be paid the Friday following every week you work. But you must submit your time before 1:00 p.m. on the Monday following the week you worked in order to receive on-time payment.
- Lifts, positions, installs and removes sheet metal and or sheet metal parts from machines to assist in assembly and welding.
- Assist in the operation of various equipment; spot welders, presses, squaring shear, etc.
- The application of component of parts by hand or machine to create finished goods.
- The checking of parts to ensure weld and component part quantity, quality and the outside skin surface condition.
- Cleans, scrapes and sands metal prior to and after fabricating, welding, painting or shipping.
- Picks up scrap from work areas.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Performs other routine duties.
- Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Technical Skills- Must have a demonstrated mechanical ability. Oral Communication- Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Good attitude and a willingness to work; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Education/Experience HS Diploma or GED, minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Language Ability to read, speak and comprehend simple instructions in English, short correspondence and memos.
- Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger in a repetitive motion, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Mandatory Overtime may be required
- Dress Code: Steel toe boots that come above the ankle Glasses with OSHA certified protective lenses NO CONTACT LENSES NO JEWELRY
Apply online at www.acloche.com or call 888-608-0889 today!
Since the day Acloché opened its doors, we have been committed to the growth of the professional. Our mission is to connect people with complementary teams. By knowing an individual’s goals and aspirations, we help them attain their greatest potential.
We translate this passion to our partnerships with employers by understanding each company’s unique requirements, philosophy and culture. We pride ourselves on our successful and lasting relationships with premium business organizations. For middle-market companies to Fortune 500 firms, Acloché provides professional and contingent staffing, human resources services, and training through high-touch relationships and integrated technology.