- Sep 27, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Machinists
Acloche is hiring for a Machine Operator job in Delaware,OH
We’re in the business of helping people achieve their dreams. We take the time to truly know each one of our associates. By knowing your ambitions and goals, we can match you with a position that complements your skills and personality.
Client in need of a Machine Operator/Set-up
Pay based on experience
PRIMARY JOB OBJECTIVE:
Perform all functions necessary for the successful operation of assigned machines, including set-ups, to assure efficiency and productivity in producing a high quality product.
Some of our current benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision (discount plans)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
*Holiday and Vacation pay offerings and eligibility will vary according to job location. For more information, contact your Acloché representative
As an Acloché associate, you can expect to be paid the Friday following every week you work. But you must submit your time before 1:00 p.m. on the Monday following the week you worked in order to receive on-time payment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates a variety of assigned machines in the Department.
- Must be able to efficiently make set-ups and tooling adjustments as required on assigned machines.
- Responsible for efficiencies, scrap, setup times, and roll changes.
- Must be able to diagnose and document problem for evaluation by set-up and engineering personnel.
- Responsible for performing various PMs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Must be able to use mics; hand-held and/or automatic gauging equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand manufacturing routings.
- Understand and be able to record all data necessary to maintain S.P.C. requirements.
- Responsible for the quality of the product produced.
- Insures high-quality through visual inspection, tape measurement, micrometer measurements, and monitoring laser gauges during processing of material.
- Records dimensions and problems on process improvement request.
- Cleans and maintains tooling and machine in good condition.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of work area.
- Assists in maintaining safe working conditions and conducting oneself in such a manner as to not endanger oneself or fellow employees.
- Responsible for keeping Supervisor informed of work-related problems and the progress of work assignments.
- Must make effective use of computer equipment and facilities.
- Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and orderliness in performing work assignments.
- Will be responsible for reducing costs and eliminating waste.
- Must follow written departmental procedures and is responsible for all company tools assigned to their area.
- Must be available to travel for training purposes and visiting customers.
- Must be able to provide training and support on off shifts.
- Responsible for promoting and encouraging a team concept.
- Trains and directs less skilled personnel in the department.
- Apply continuous improvement principles throughout the department.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
This is not an all inclusive job description and there will be times that the position holder will be asked to perform miscellaneous other duties, as assigned, but not essential to this particular position.
- Must have High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Skilled in the operations of power equipment.
- Must be able to read, write, and compute math calculations.
Apply online at www.acloche.com or call 888-608-0889 today!
Since the day Acloché opened its doors, we have been committed to the growth of the professional. Our mission is to connect people with complementary teams. By knowing an individual’s goals and aspirations, we help them attain their greatest potential.
We translate this passion to our partnerships with employers by understanding each company’s unique requirements, philosophy and culture. We pride ourselves on our successful and lasting relationships with premium business organizations. For middle-market companies to Fortune 500 firms, Acloché provides professional and contingent staffing, human resources services, and training through high-touch relationships and integrated technology.