- Sep 27, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Laborers/Handlers
Acloche is hiring for a Merchandise Handlers job in Columbus,OH
We’re in the business of helping people achieve their dreams. We take the time to truly know each one of our associates. By knowing your ambitions and goals, we can match you with a position that complements your skills and personality.
Acloché is currently hiring Merchandise Handlers for long term opportunities with potential for hire.
Some of our current benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision (discount plans)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
*Holiday and Vacation pay offerings and eligibility will vary according to job location. For more information, contact your Acloché representative
As an Acloché associate, you can expect to be paid the Friday following every week you work. But you must submit your time before 1:00 p.m. on the Monday following the week you worked in order to receive on-time payment.
- Complicated manual processes and decision making.
- High School/GED required
- Some college RF-gun and power equipment experience strongly preferred.
- Must have solid basic math skills and very clear communication skills.
- Individual contributor responsible for unloading merchandise cartons from trailers, sorts on predetermined criteria and stacks cartons and containers onto pallets Lifts merchandise cartons or other containers up and down from conveyor lines.
- Spends at least 50% of their working hours lifting up to 50 lbs.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available.
- Criminal background check and drug screen are required.
Apply online at www.acloche.com or call 888-608-0889 today!
Since the day Acloché opened its doors, we have been committed to the growth of the professional. Our mission is to connect people with complementary teams. By knowing an individual’s goals and aspirations, we help them attain their greatest potential.
We translate this passion to our partnerships with employers by understanding each company’s unique requirements, philosophy and culture. We pride ourselves on our successful and lasting relationships with premium business organizations. For middle-market companies to Fortune 500 firms, Acloché provides professional and contingent staffing, human resources services, and training through high-touch relationships and integrated technology.