- Sep 27, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Acloche is hiring for a Warehouse Associates job in Delaware,OH
We’re in the business of helping people achieve their dreams. We take the time to truly know each one of our associates. By knowing your ambitions and goals, we can match you with a position that complements your skills and personality.
Some of our current benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision (discount plans)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
*Holiday and Vacation pay offerings and eligibility will vary according to job location. For more information, contact your Acloché representative
As an Acloché associate, you can expect to be paid the Friday following every week you work. But you must submit your time before 1:00 p.m. on the Monday following the week you worked in order to receive on-time payment.
- Will be picking, packing, load and unloading products at a fast pace
- Associate must be able to lift 15+ pounds regularly
- May be asked to clean up around work area, sweeping, etc.
- Will be responsible for replenishing supplies for the following shift
- 30 minute lunch break 3 - 10 minute paid breaks High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate responsible for writing lunch on timesheet
- No smoking facility
- 12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off)
- Fast paced environment
- Associate will be standing for 12 hours on concrete
- No cell phones in the building
- No lockers
- Please keep personals locked in car
- Steel toed boots or shoes are required. If associate does not have boots client provide caps for shoes ONLY
- Must be able to lift, bend and stand
Apply online at www.acloche.com or call 888-608-0889 today!
Since the day Acloché opened its doors, we have been committed to the growth of the professional. Our mission is to connect people with complementary teams. By knowing an individual’s goals and aspirations, we help them attain their greatest potential.
We translate this passion to our partnerships with employers by understanding each company’s unique requirements, philosophy and culture. We pride ourselves on our successful and lasting relationships with premium business organizations. For middle-market companies to Fortune 500 firms, Acloché provides professional and contingent staffing, human resources services, and training through high-touch relationships and integrated technology.