- Fort Worth,TX
- Sep 28, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Caregivers Needed! Join A Winning Team TODAY!
We are seeking Caregivers throughout the ENTIRE Greater Dallas/Ft.Worth region.
We have the job for YOU!
Caregivers assist elderly and/or adults who have special needs or disabilities with their daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning, medications, goal attainment, community outings, and social skills.
Caregivers assist seniors with the elderly/ elder care, with dementia care.
Pay Rate - * Pay rate depends on location of employment.
The following describes the primary responsibilities expected of Caregivers employed by Senior Home Care Agencies. Various additional duties may be required when assisting a bedridden client or a client in a nursing facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with walking and light exercise
- Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean-up
- Monitor food expiration dates, make future meals
- Make beds and change linens, as needed
- Light housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Escort on appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Escort to religious services or events
- Maintain calendar and organize mail
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Record daily care notes
- Report any significant client changes to the Agency office
Requirements For Employment
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to successfully pass background checks
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
TXCSS links to private-sector caregiver employment opportunities within the state.
Also, TXCSS provides information to Texas caregivers on both the TexasCSS Resource Directory and the World Caregiver Network. (The World Caregiver Network includes all of the affiliated Resource Directories outside Texas.)