- Fort Worth,TX
- Mar 27, 2018
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Caregivers Needed! Join A Winning Team TODAY!
We are seeking Caregivers throughout the ENTIRE Greater Dallas/Ft.Worth region.
Caregivers assist elderly and/or adults who have special needs or disabilities with their daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning, medications, goal attainment, community outings, and social skills.
Caregivers assist seniors with the elderly/ elder care, with dementia care.
Pay Rate - * Pay rate depends on location of employment.
The following describes the primary responsibilities expected of Caregivers employed by Senior Home Care Agencies. Various additional duties may be required when assisting a bedridden client or a client in a nursing facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with walking and light exercise
- Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean-up
- Monitor food expiration dates, make future meals
- Make beds and change linens, as needed
- Light housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Escort on appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Escort to religious services or events
- Maintain calendar and organize mail
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Record daily care notes
- Report any significant client changes to the Agency office
Requirements For Employment
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to successfully pass background checks
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
TXCSS links to private-sector caregiver employment opportunities within the state.